NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: The Hippie Butler’s “1st New Year’s Resolution” Giveaway”(“Giveaway“) begins on January 13, 2022 at 12:00am and ends January 15, 2022 at 4:20pm MST. (the “Promotion Period“).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is MJIC, Inc. (d/b/a ManifestSeven), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, and employees (collectively, the “Sponsor”) are involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of this Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of all 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding CO, DE, FL, ID, IA, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, NE, SD, TX, and UT) who are at least 18 years old at time of entry (each an “Entrant“). Sponsor and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, are ineligible to enter this Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor will conduct this Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
One Unit of Each SKU:
e.i.: Grand Prize: One (1) Entrant will win a
HBTTTUX(approximate retail value or “ARV”: $10.00)
HBMAGCARD(approximate retail value or “ARV”: $3.75)
HBMINICARD(approximate retail value or “ARV”: $5.00)
HBMEDTAINER(approximate retail value or “ARV”: $10.00)
Total approximate retail value or “ARV”: $28.75
All redemptions are subject to product availability at time of purchase. All prize gift certificates expire no later than February 1, 2022. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Any gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding CO, DE, FL, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, NE, SD, TX and UT)and Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter this Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by making a comment on and liking the post about the giveaway on Instagram which can be found on Hippie Butler’s Instagram which can be found at https://www.instagram.com/hippiebutler/.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of this Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about January 16 , 2022, after the Promotion Period, by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in this Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If there is a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with the Official Rules, winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be awed the prize in a separate random drawing.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information on approximately January 17, 2022, after the random drawing. Potential Winners acceptance of a prize by mail is determined when the tracking information states the package including the prize has been delivered as directed by Sponsor within  days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account or provide a valid delivery address.
Prize will be sent to winner by U.S. mail within  days after winner has been notified and accepted the prize is returned as undeliverable, then prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly drawn. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents“). This may include being required to provide (1) a valid government-issued photo identification depicting the proof of age and (2) a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number. The social security number will be used for tax-reporting purposes. Sponsor reserves the right to deny awarding the prize if the winner fails to provide a satisfactory identification. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in this Sweepstakes or download of any materials in this Sweepstakes, even if the problem is the result of the sole or partial negligence of Sponsor.
If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge and hold Sponsor and any entity involved in the development, promotion production, implementation, administration, judging, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES AND ARBITRATION: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States (including federal law) and the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law principles, regardless of your location. Except with respect to the protection and enforcement of the intellectual property rights of the Sweepstakes entities and their rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or equitable relief, any claim, cause of action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be resolved by mandatory, binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) as supplemented by AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The arbitration shall be conducted in Orange County, California, and the Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state law concerning arbitration, shall apply. The arbitration award shall be final and exclusive, and the prevailing party in the arbitration may file an action in court to confirm and to enforce the arbitration award. Any such action, or any claim, cause of action or proceeding not subject to arbitration as set forth in this Section, shall be filed and adjudicated in a state or federal court in Orange County, California, and all parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts. Entrants irrevocably waive any rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief and any defense of forum non conveniens. Should either party pursue any other judicial or administrative action with respect to any matter included within the scope of this binding arbitration provision, the responding party will be entitled to recover its costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred as a result of such action. Further, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
11. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to MJIC, Inc. (d/b/a ManifestSeven) cc: Hippie Butler’s 1st New Year’s Resolution Giveaway at 6664 S. Dateland Dr. Tempe, AZ 85283. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than February 1, 2023, after the Promotion Period has ended.
12. GENERAL TERMS: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretions, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or renumeration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.